Are you struggling to find a clean space to do your inoculations? Having failed or slow colonisation because of a cold environment? Mushroom flush sizes not meeting your expectations?… CyLab is your solution.
A complete and compact system to see you through each stage of your grows, all year round.
- Fruiting Chamber
7-14 day lead time on CyLabs. If ordering other items at the same time – please let us know in the order comments if you would like to wait and have the full order shipped out at the same time or if you want available items dispatched sooner, with the CyLab to follow (no extra shipping charges for UK destinations). If you don’t tell us, we’ll ship the complete order as soon as the CyLab is ready to go.
Scroll down to see photo instructions
A Mushroom Cultivation Powerhouse …with an A+++ energy rating!
This SAB / incubator / temp-controlled fruiting chamber combo has everything you need to smash it in this hobby. If you want to go from beginner to amateur in a single product, this is the one. We thought out every componant to bring you a clever, practical, compact yet spacious, all-in-one system which we are using ourselves. Every part is quality.
Do I need this? We’ll ask you these questions to help you figure that out..
- Do you see mushroom growing as a hobby you want to get better at?
- Do you know how much it costs to keep a room in the mid 20’s for months at a time? Hundreds.
- Do you want your mushrooms to grow better and bigger, any time of the year?
- Would you like to hit the perfect humidity and fresh air exchange levels for high quality mushroom growth?
- Would you prefer to grow mushrooms out of sight using a proper grow light instead of relying on indirect sunlight?
- Would you like all of your mycology equipment to be able to fit into each other for easy storage and transportation?
What you will receive
- 1x Fruiting chamber with lid (pre-cut for optimum air exchange)
- 1x SAB with lid (box is completely unmodified with no cuts. Lid is cut with armholes)
- 1x Water Tank (pre-cut for air-exchange tunnel to inner heated fruiting chamber)
- 1x Incubator and lid (pre-cut for air exchange) – fits inside Water Tank
- Water heater with in-built thermostat
- Approx 2.75m of premium aluminium bubble insulation, pre-cut to size
- 6500K LED fruiting light – the ideal light temperature
- 12L Perlite
The temperature controlled incubator will keep your grow kits and colonising spawn products at the consistent precise temperatures you need. Forget expensive house bills – this heating unit uses between 25 and 75W… up to 40 times less than a standard 2KW room heater. The fruiting chamber has been our go to design over the years. We get the very best flushes out of this setup every time we use it. With this kit, we include our new SAB – more compact than ever, yet still retaining plenty of the working space. The arm holes are cut into the lid itself! CyLab pays for itself in electricity savings and you’ll be set up for project after project for years to come. This fruiting chamber is big and tall – it will support the most enormous mushrooms.
Paying via Bank Transfer?If you plan on selecting bank transfer at checkout, just remember the payment instructions email is super important to follow in full. Orders become delayed when Steps 1 and 2 are not followed and basically creates a totally avoidable pain in the butt for you.
Sending cash in the post?When sending Cash in Post, please make sure to read the instructions email and include the order number inside the envelope... You wouldn't believe how many times a week we receive anonymous money envelopes that sit on a desk until a customer emails and has to identify it.
Paying via Crypto?Crypto is our favourite way to get paid because it is fully automated and saves us a lot of time as we don't need to count cash envelopes and check our bank account... and because of this we include a generous 10% off at checkout for customers using Crypto. You will notice the Crypto checkout showing as communityspores.org - don't worry, we own that domain (in case you wonder).
Paying in personWe absolutely love meeting our customers and having a wee chat about mycology (and other random things of the day!), it always feels more personal. There is a train station just 5 mins walk from our unit, making it easy for anyone to get to - whether you are from Scotland or elsewhere in the UK. We will send instructions / directions by email - let us know how you prefer your tea or coffee :)
We don't wait aroundDispatch times have changed - they're simply better. The one key difference is that they're now based on method of payment.. For example, a customer choosing crypto at checkout saves us a lot of work due to it being fully automated in the back-end of our site - meaning those customers receive their parcels a bit quicker than others. Here are our dispatch times: Cryptocurrency 0 - 5 days Bank Transfer 1 - 7 days Cash by Post 1 - 7 days *Whenever we say days, we mean working days - Mon to Fri and not weekends or holidays
Dispatch PledgeIf we take longer to dispatch your parcel than the days stated above, then we will have broken our dispatch pledge (unless that delay was down to customer error, etc). Whenever we have broken this pledge, we have included extras in the parcel. And you won't even need to remind us as we know every parcel we're late with :) If it has been more than 7 working days since sending payment and you've still not had a dispatch email, please get in touch urgently using our contact form - and select 'High' priority please!
Common issues and misunderstandings affecting dispatch (in order of most common)
- Important emails being missed by customers
- Us being extremely busy or understaffed due to illness / injury, etc
- Parcelforce Express 24 and Express AM at checkout does not mean same day dispatch for you to receive tomorrow - those are just their service names
Nosey delivery drivers, flatmates, neighbours or work colleagues?
All parcels are sent in high quality, nondescript packaging; our website name won't be mentioned and there's no tell-tale return address to worry about either.
Even for orders made from outside of the UK, customs declarations are barebones with descriptions such as 'Microscopy Kit' or 'Gardening Supplies', etc... We follow the rules whilst preserving your privacy as much as possible.